Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BrytonPick product review



What is the brytonPick?
BrytonPick is like a cross between a tooth pick and floss. It makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet and is great for on-the-go. It is made of flexible stainless steel and has a plastic holder

It is re-usable for up to 30 days made of germ-resistant stainless steel. Very easy to clean and stores in its own pouch.

There is a lot I like about this product. It is easy to use and works well even with my teeth which are too close together. I like that I can clean it and reuse it for a month, I don't think it will last a full 30 days. I floss regularly because food often gets stuck.

This did work well at removing from the front teeth but I had a harder time getting stuff off my back teeth. Mostly because I don't have a very large month so fitting this and my hand in my mouth was hard.

I was worried it might cut me but I had no problems there. I do like that this doesn't involve wrapping floss around my fingers.. I mean we all like to have blue fingertips right?... UM no.

All in all I really like this product. I really like that I can stash it in my wallet and no one knows.
Would I buy this product?
FOR SURE. I gave one of the two samples to a friend to try. He said He really wished he had something like this when he had braces.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment