Friday, April 27, 2012

I've been a slacker...

Well I have... I won't lie about it. I honestly forgot how hard it is having a newborn. Who is 3 months old now! I don't make enough time for myself. Some say I give too much and maybe I do. It's who I am.

While I haven't been doing a lot for myself I did do a little shopping. I don't have my pre-baby body back and I think I am just grateful to fit in to my old jeans... which I really need to replace soon. Anyway I bought a few things that felt springy to me.

 Take a look:


All 3 are apt. 9 from kohls, I love the way the caftans look belted. I wear them over white tanks. and the shrug is just nice to have when the sun sets here in the desert. It gets a little chilly.  :) I promise to start blogging more! It's my goal to write a blog at least 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment