Monday, February 28, 2011

My new blog..

I am starting this blog because sometimes I forget to take time for me. I only have one child and he is VERY attached! In the last year there have been an insane amount of changes in my life, and I am learning I only have this one life so make every day count. So from now on I am going to take care of myself and put more time into making myself feel good!

Here are my goals:
-Every week to do what I wore Wednesday
-If I buy clothing,makeup,etc..post about it. Yes folks I will even include how much I spent!
-Start Sampling products and blog about them. Positive or negative!
-Share my favorite current products.
-Talk about the things I do to feel good.. nails/hair done, massages, favorite healthy snacks etc.
- When I sew or alter something fashion oriented post about it..
-Search the net once a week and share my weekly favs.

I am sure I have more then that but this is all I can think of for now!
I am starting this week.

Wish me the best of luck... I might need it!

3 comments:

  1. booo.... I support you!!! Care to test some Mary Kay products for me??? Let me know what you think... BTW I will be checking up on this thing weekly!!! So keep it up... Yay for you!! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to test some products for you! send them my way,make sure you include a link to website for me!

    ReplyDelete