Monday, February 28, 2011

my favorite blush and some hair goodies

I bought a smaple kit of tarte makeup a while back and it had some of their cheek stain in it.... wore it once and was in L.O.V.E.! I bought it in the color Flush... I almost never wear blush because it seems so heavy to me. This I wear with out with out any other make up. Plus you can always layer it on for more color!


I also picked up a dry shampoo... I am trying so hard to treat my hair better and this means not washing it everyday. I bought Ojon's Rub-Out Dry Cleanser. I adore this product, it smells so good to me. An added bonus is that it lasted all day for me... I used it two days in a row and my hair still looked pretty good!

I also picked up Ojon Shine and protect kit. I never buy full size if I don't have to until I know i like it! I have used the shampoo, the regular conditioner and the gloss spray... so far love them all. I used the gloss on damp hair and just let it air dry my hair didn't get weighed down by it at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment