Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Forever 21... sweaters..etc

The other day I went to the mall and stopped at forever 21. I don't buy much there because I feel like the quality does not live up to the price.... But when things are on sale and I have a gift card... heck yeah I am there.

I got 3 sweater things, all in stripes... I am not a huge fan of stripes but I know I can make them look good!

The 1st one I bought is definately my favorite.. cost 8.99
I think I will used this one ALL the time.

BTW please excuse the lack of make up and messy hair, also the super pale skin, I am normally pale but have been sick so I am extra pale today!







The 2nd one and 3rd are the same just in different colors, one is gray the other is pinkish purpley( yes that is a new word for you.) I think I will have to alter these a bit... or wear a big belt with them! Cost 5.99 each

My son picked out this little top for me and I couldn't say no to him when he told me I would be beautiful in it. What a sweet boy! cost 6.99

I also saw these cute little necklaces and at 2.50 each I thought I would grab them they would be super cute for layering or make great little gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment