Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LC Lauren Conrad Line

I am in love with this line. I saw it at Kohls a while back but wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. Not because it wasn't cute but because I knew nothing about her.

I remembered her name but that was pretty much it. Now I know where I slightly recognized her from... The Hills... I never watched it lol. But she is super cute and my age which makes me super happy.

So when I actually had time to walk around I did and look at this freaking adorable trench!Look at the super cute bow in the back!

OH and the lining... so sweet...


Her entire line has a sweet flirty vibe to it. Which I absolutely adore because I am only 25 and just because I am a mom to a four year old, doesn't mean I have to dress like a "MOM".

I didn't buy the Jacket, because I am not sure on the color for my skin tone. I did buy a work suit ... which I returned today because I found out the job I applied for doesn't have gray in the dress code. So I got some other goodies which I will post about tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks adorable on you! I love the bow, too! Her line had some really cute things this past winter!

    ReplyDelete