Monday, March 14, 2011

Product review Kid's lip armor by All Terrain




I received my twin pack of lip armor in bubble gum and cherry flavor last Friday!
My son was so excited he begged me to let hi try right away. I am very picky about my chap sticks.

I often find some are too slick or waxy. These are amazing.

We 1st tried the bubble gum flavor. It felt so wonderful going on. Nice and smooth. My son and I both enjoyed the way this one smelled, slightly sweet but not to strong. My son didn't complain of burning or try to rub it off as he sometimes does. He actually looked at me and said "Mommy my lips feel good." I had to agree they felt so soft and had a slight bubble gum taste.

The next day he wanted to try the cherry flavor. Again we both greatly enjoyed everything about the chap stick. I now can't get these back from him. He want's to take them to school or carry them in his pocket.


Now for the stuff the mommy in me adores. These are petroleum-free,paraben-free, are made with natural oils , SPF25 to protect from sun, they contain no animal ingredients and are NOT tested on animals, and they have NO artificial colors.

Also for the first time in months my son's lips are not cracking!!! I would absolutely recommend this to all my friends with children and even those without!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment