Monday, March 21, 2011

Fashion for 4 yr old boys

Kelton is desperate for me to blog about him and his clothes too... I am thinking maybe he should do what I wore Wednesdays with me... then I can't be lazy and not do it!

We went to Kohls the other day and he informed me he needed some shorts.. very true this kid is out of little kids clothes and into big kids.

So we went and looked at clothes... This kid of course wants the coolest clothes. So this is what he picked out.

All Tony Hawk... This kid isn't a skater and has no clue who Tony Hawk is.

I very rarely buy him anything that isn't on super clearance, as I feel childrens clothing it extremely over priced. But his little face is so cute I can't say no all the time. He also needed some pj's that weren't fleece...hello mom we live in California...it's warm. Here is the pj's he picked.



I got all this 50% off with coupons and sale prices.
Still ended up running me 70$. That's crazy.. but I have a very happy little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment