Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shirt review for Costume Squad

I contacted Costume Squad about reviewing one of their t-shirts. They have funny tees, 80's tees,tuxedo tees, zombie tees and much much more. (Including Costumes of course.)

I choose the choose your weapon tee from the girls tees section. I am super picky about my tee shirts they have to comfortable, and soft I hate rough fabric. I was worried these shirts might A) not fit well and B) not be super soft because of the printing.

They did not disappoint, the cotton in this tee is SUPER soft and oh so comfortable. It's almost velvety soft.

The size was perfect for me, nice and stretchy but fits well. I also love that it was a little longer then most average tees no worries about my low rise jeans showing more then they should.

I washed it once according to the directions and the print is still intact and the shirt is still soft.
I would absolutely recommended the tee shirts from this site to my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment