Friday, June 17, 2011

It's been a while ... but I'm still here....


I know it has been forever since I posted much of anything. I want to be honest. I have been pretty stressed out.

May 25th marked the one year anniversary of the day I lost my best friend and husband. Now I am doing REALLY well, I am moving forward with my life. I am NOT moving on... just forward. I think about him everyday. There are good things coming up in my life but the sadness lingers.

To add to that my son is spending the summer with his dad in Oregon. Oh god I miss my little guy. He really is the light of my day. He says he misses me too. Which makes me smile and want to cry. He too has problems with my husbands passing.

My son Kelton and I , we are a team. We added a great guy to our team. He makes me feel normal again. He was one of Jackson's really good friends. He has been my pillar of support and strength. I know that these are the steps to beginning to live again.

For a while I forgot.. I forgot how to be normal and how to live. I still haven't really gone back to work. Don't get me wrong, I tried, but it broke my heart. One day I will explain what happened and why I can't do my job in my field of training. For now Just know it's better that I not.

Until then I'm still here just... coping and taking each day for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment