Sunday, June 5, 2011

Prefense Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer




I received a bottle of Prefense hand sanitizer to try and then review for you.

I would like to start this by telling you I am an avid fan of hand sanitizers, I carry them with me everywhere. I mean everywhere. Even after washing my hands I still hand sanitize them. I hate being sick and I can't stand the thought of germs.

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a germ-a-phobe but I would say I am just on the outskirts of that! As a nursing Assistant I know how important having clean hands really is. We never want to spread anything from one patient to another.

Most hand sanitizer products are alcohol based. Which in addition to not smelling wonderful, also drys out my hands. This is the biggest thing I don't like. Also if you wash your hands you MUST reapply.

With Prefense's Hand Sanitizer you don't have to reapply. It last for 24 hours. Yes you read that correctly. OR it will last though 10 hand washings. Either way it means I'm not reapplying every 20 mins.

I also love that this hand sanitizer does NOT dry out my hands. It actually makes them feel soft and smooth. You can litterly feel the immediate softening.

Ok do you all remember when there was a news incident about a child consuming hand sanitizer? Here is an article on snopes about it. While the odds of hand sanitizer being lethal are rare , who wants to take a risk like that with their childs safety. With this product you don't have to worry it is .....
  • 100% Poison Free
  • Safe for Kids
  • Alcohol Free
So now I can safely let my 4 year old son use it with out worry.

Also it actually fight the germs as you go throughout your day.
Here is how their website describes it:

"Prefense’ active ingredient, AMOSILQ, is a silica complex that dries into an invisible, protective film that stands guard against pathogens you encounter throughout the day. If a transfer of germs occurs while AMOSILQ is on defense, it actively slices the cell wall of pathogens you confront for up to 24 hours, whether wet or dry."

I don't know about you but I am loving this!

In addition to having hand sanitizer in bottles they also have hand sanitizing wipes. which are safe for hands and FACE use. You know when you have a new baby and everyone wants to touch.... that is where this would come in handy!

And guess what? For reading my blog you just might win an 8 oz bottle for yourself,that is 640 applications!

Here's how to win:

Mandatory entry: Leave me a comment telling me how this product would make your life better.

Bonus entries:
-follow me on twitter - 1 entry
-follow me on facebook- 1 entry
- follow any or all of my blogs. - up to 3 entries
Leave me a comment for each entry.

xoxo Paty

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment